POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : halo (19Kb before upload) : halo (19Kb before upload) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  halo (19Kb before upload)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 8 Jan 2000 20:50:20
Message: <3877E882.8CFB1B39@xs4all.nl>
I noticed something funny about this ring.
I made several renders of it - this is the best sofar but another
version is in the oven.
The ring is supposed to have the word "HATE" on the outside and "LOVE"
on the inside (corny?). At first I thought I had done something wrong
but it's really there. Apparently the word on the inside shines through
bright enough to make the word on the outside disappear.

I guees I'll let that be my message for the coming year/decade/century
whatever you like to celebrate: keep love on the inside and hate on the
outside and in the end love will bleech out (?) the hatred...

Peace and flowers, brothers and sisters! ;)

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'halo.jpg' (19 KB)